- Get the appearance of frosted glass with this self adhesive decorative contact paper, easy do-it. It will be more easier to get out the bubbles by spray some soapy water before you install. Can be cut to most any sizes or shape you need.
- Frosted window film for windows, more than 99% UV protected, heat insulation in the summer and heat preservation in the winter. While provides a maximum level of window privacy
- Create privacy well day and night. Ideal for using on the shower/bedroom/kitchen/office windows, sliding glass doors, glass cabinet panels etc.
- Pls tear off the backing before you do it, the smooth side with the protection film will be post on the glass.
- Sizes: 17.7 inch(width) by 78.7 inch(length) one roll. Vinyl static cling films do not contain chemical solvent, no malignant smell
We all need privacy in our homes, offices, RV's...but window shades and blinds are expensive. In fact, some windows are architecturally beautiful, and you really don't want to cover them at all.
This Window Film/sliding door panels has solved this problem, our creating privacy window plastic film that is easy to apply, virtually mess-free and there's no adhesive, so it's removable!
Bloss glass film works on window glass/door panels/glass shower doors/sliding door etc, turning plain glass into faceted cut-glass elegance. Light can pass through, so no dark areas are created, And you have instant privacy! For windows there's the added benefit that this film blocks heat glare/harmful UV rays/dog barking or even birds strike. Your decorative privacy film is not affected by moisture and steam from temperature changes or showers...no peeling, no bubbling...just a beautiful etched glass treatment for many years. Your window and privacy problems have just been solved!
1 roll 17.7-inch by 78.7-inch window film
1 PIECE step by step Window Film Installation Instruction
Step 01. Clean glass
Step 02.Wet glass with soapy water(or just clear water also work well)
Step 03. Remove from backing protect sheet( which is a kind of clear vinyl, please MAKE SURE remove it before you apply the window film to glass)
Step 04. Apply to wet glass and smooth with hands
Step 05. Squeegee away water and air bubbles.
Conditions for Installation:
1.Clean Windows Glass.
2.A Cool, Smooth Surface With No Texture of Any Kind.
3.There Is A Transparent Backing Must Be Peeled off, If Not, The Window Film Will Fall Down When Water Dry.
4.Do Not Allow To Touch Windows Frame.