- ❤Organic A A A A A Extra Food Grade (the Highest Grade ) Dried Lavender Buds : The Highest Extra Food Grade Quality, so you can use our MYARO dried flowers for cooking , making tea and ice cream etc . Smelling natural pure and lasting , and color are traditional purple , unlike other cheap brown, moldy dried lavender flowers ,so welcome to buy our this dried flower to compare with others , if you don't like , return it back to us anytime !!
- ❤A best scented sachet gift for yourself and your families or friends : Use the lavender flowers to make lovely scented sachets, put them at your pillow , drawer ,car, suitcases, bags, etc to let these places filled with wonderful lavender frangrance , and you can also DIY a gift craft sachets to your friends and families .
- ❤HEALTHY & RELAXING - The aromatherapy of lavender can produces calming, soothing, and sedative effects , improves your sleep quality, so just relax your body and your mind by adding a dose of lavender into your day.
- ❤OTHER MULTIUSE DRIED FLOWERS: 1. Bathing : add them to a bowl of potpourri, sprinkle some in your bath water and can use for bridal shower ; 2. Fresh air: scatter some around the home to freshen the air and ward off foul odors; 3. Wedding toss ; 4. Acts as an insect and moth repellent.
- ❤LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK - If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Lavender Flowers for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked
The name lavender comes from the Latin root lavare, which means "to wash." Lavender most likely earned this name because it was frequently used in baths to help purify the body and spirit. However, this herb is also considered a natural remedy for a range of ailments from insomnia and anxiety to depression and mood disturbances. Recent studies bear out years of anecdotal evidence showing that lavender produces calming, soothing, and sedative effects. There is now scientific evidence to suggest that aromatherapy with lavender slows the activity of the nervous system, improves sleep quality, promotes relaxation, and lifts mood in people suffering from sleep disorders. Studies also suggest that massage with essential oils, particularly lavender, may result in improved sleep quality, more stable mood, increased mental capacity, and reduced anxiety. In one recent study, participants who received massage with lavender felt less anxious and more positive than participants who received massage alone. Aromatherapy Aromatherapists also use lavender as a tonic in inhalation therapy to treat headaches, nervous disorders, and exhaustion.
• A small scented sachets are filled with scented vermiculite and the fragrance can keep 3-4months.
-Put a sachet in your pillow at night while sleep , you will get a nice calming feeling and fall asleep faster
- Slide into shoe boxes or storage, and even stinky shoes!
-Slip a sachet in your sock drawer.
-Store small sachets in knit gloves when not in use.
-Place sachet in a coat closet to create a welcoming scent.
-Stow a sachet in storage bins to keep packed items smelling fresh.
-Sachets are perfect for adding fresh scent to a garage, basement or other storage areas.
-Keep a sachet where you store your hiking gear or camping supplies.
8.8 Oz (250g ) Lavender Dried buds
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1.2 x 8 inches;
- ASIN: B06XXG4H3K
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews